The Web site is an online information service provided by “L’Arte della Torta”. Its use is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not agree to them do not use the site or download any materials from it.
The contents of this site are Copyright 2011-2012 “L’Arte della Torta”. All rights reserved. The contents of this Site can not, either in whole or in part, be copied, reproduced, transferred, loaded, published or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of “L’Arte della Torta” , except for the possibility to store on your computer or print copies of pages from this Site for personal use only. The trademarks and logos displayed on this site are the property of ” L’Arte della Torta ” They can not be used on any website other than the Site ” L’Arte della Torta ” without the prior written consent of ” L’Arte della Torta”. The name” L’Arte della Torta “or any trademark including the trademark Melanie Secciani can not be used as Internet addresses of other sites, or parts of such addresses, without the prior written consent of “L’Arte della Torta”
Limitation of Liability
The information on this website is provided in good faith and “L’Arte della Torta” considered accurate. In any case, anyone wishing to purchase goods should not rely on this information but should make specific inquiry concerning the nature of the products and their suitability for the use to which they will do. Accordingly, all information on this site are provided without any warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including but not limited to, product quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property rights. In any case, “L’Arte della Torta” will be held liable for any direct or indirect, caused by the use of this Site. The information contained in this Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. “L’Arte della Torta” may also improve or change products described in this website without notice.
“L’Arte della Torta” takes no responsibility for material created or published by third parties with whom the Site “L’Arte della Torta” have a link. Those who decide to visit any linked site from “L’Arte della Torta” do so at your own risk and responsibility to take all necessary measures against viruses or other destructive elements. The Links do not imply that L’Arte della Torta or Melanie Secciani sponsors or is affiliated with any entity, that provide the services described thereon.
Information from “L’Arte della Torta”
Any material sent to “L’Arte della Torta” for example by e-mail or via World Wide Web pages, shall be deemed not confidential. “L’Arte della Torta” has no obligation of any kind with respect to such materials and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute it to others without limitation. Moreover “L’Arte della Torta” will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such materials for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing of products incorporating such materials. Anyone sending material guarantees that the same publication and agrees to indemnify “L’Arte della Torta” from all claims by third parties relating to such materials.
A “cookie” (a small data file that certain Web sites, when visited, can send to the visitor) can be found somewhere in Website “L’Arte della Torta” in order to track user traffic patterns in the Website. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you may set your browser to warn you of the presence of a cookie and then decide whether to accept it. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms are governed by Italian law. The Court of Rome, Italy, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these conditions. Nevertheless, “L’Arte della Torta” reserves, if deemed necessary, to proceed to trial before courts of countries other than Italy or Rome, to protect its interests and enforce their rights .
The D. Decree 196/2003, called “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, brings together in one context the law 675/1996 and other legislative decrees, regulations and codes of conduct that have followed in recent years in terms of data processing personal.
The D. Decree 196/2003 sets out a series of requirements designed to ensure that the processing of personal data will be respect for human rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of individuals, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity. Similarly the decree guarantees the rights of legal persons and any other association or entity.
The protection of personal privacy of our partners is our primary commitment.
This information is provided pursuant to section. 13 D. Decree 196/2003 regarding data supplied by all those who interact with web services accessible by telecommunication means starting from http://www.melaniesecciani.com
1. The information applies only to the website of “L’Arte della Torta” and not to other web sites accessible via links.
2. Your personal data are processed by “L’Arte della Torta” (the “Company”) and used for purposes and in the manner specified by the special information contained in the pages of the site for special services or requests.
3. Providing your personal information is optional, but the failure to have the consequence of not allowing the Company to provide the services requested.
4. Your personal information may also be shared with subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose from time to time highlighted in the special information.
The data will in no case be disclosed.
5. Your personal data are processed by automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
6. Your personal data are processed in compliance with the security measures imposed by D. Decree 196/2003 in order to prevent loss of data, illicit or not allowed, or unauthorized access.
7. We inform you that, in relation to your personal data, you are entitled to their rights under Article 7 of the above mentioned D. Decree and, in particular, the right to access your personal information, to request correction, updating and cancellation if incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, and oppose their processing for legitimate reasons.
8. The data controller is “L’Arte della Torta”.
9. To exercise the above rights or for more information on please contact us using the form in the contacts.